New Orleans Personal Injury Attorney
Broussard Injury Lawyers has a history of helping clients that goes back nearly 50 years. We’re here to fight for our injured clients using experience, skill, and compassion to ensure our clients receive the best possible representation. We’re committed to giving each client the focus, time, and attention they deserve. Our offices in Lake Charles and the Greater New Orleans Area are dedicating to serving clients injured in trucking collisions, industrial workplace incidents, fires, explosions, and offshore maritime accidents.
Know Your Rights
In Louisiana, you generally have only one year from the date of the incident that caused your injury to file a lawsuit. Insurance adjusters often drag their feet when negotiating a settlement to try to run out the clock. To make sure your rights are protected, we encourage you to meet with a Louisiana personal injury attorney early in the process if you or your loved one has been injured. Our team at Broussard Injury Lawyers will be able to investigate your claim and take all necessary actions to preserve your rights and fight for recovery.
How Will Your New Orleans Personal Injury Lawyer Prove My Case?
Our lawyers and staff will fight hard to ensure you receive fair compensation. We’ll research your case, examine documents, interview witnesses, contact expert witnesses if needed, and more. We’ll also research the specific damages involved in your case and determine the amount of compensation you may be entitled to receive.
Damages may include the following:
- Related medical costs you’ve already incurred, as well as those you may incur in the future
- Lost wages due to time missed at work or the loss of your earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Disfigurement or dismemberment
- Loss of ability to enjoy your life
- Maintenance and cure for injured seamen
How Our New Orleans Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Your Claim
At Broussard Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible representation. The following are a few of the reasons our clients are glad they chose us:
- Experience: Our team at Broussard Injury Lawyers has a depth of experience litigating severe, complex personal injury cases, including trucking collisions, industrial workplace incidents, and offshore maritime accidents.
- Our results: We have a proven track record of success, having helped many clients over the years and often securing multi-million-dollar settlements or verdicts.
- Core values: Each member of our staff is committed to acting according to core values that include the following:
- We Communicate: We keep our clients well informed throughout the case and provide updates every step of the way. We are responsive to everyone and do so with respect and courtesy.
- We are Professionals: We are respectful and courteous to our clients and seek to help people whenever we can.
- We are Team Players: We look for opportunities to help others and work together as a team to obtain the best results in each case.
- We are Accountable: We stick to our word and accomplish each task promptly and with no unnecessary delays.
- We Never Give Up: We treat every case and every client the same. We go the extra mile for every client and never quit when working to achieve the best result.
Call Our New Orleans Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Case Consultation Today
Contact us today if you or a loved one has been injured in the New Orleans area. We offer free case consultations; you’ll never have to worry about paying anything until we win.